Monday, July 14, 2014

EASTER!

HAPPY EASTER FROM CALGARY EVERYBODY!!!
This week was pretty good!!!  Ha the Friday before Easter there was a HUGE snow storm! I never thought I would experience a white Easter ha, but sure enough the sun came out and helped it all melt away :) The weather is just so unpredictable!
This week our whole Zone went to Downtown Calgary to do some street contacting. I got paired up with Sister Murphy! Yep, Lamborghini Murphy from the MTC! We were reunited once again! Ha and we had SO MUCH FUN! It was like snow/rain/hailing out but we didn't care, we talked to everyone that crossed our path. We met people from Germany, Bangladesh, Calgary, and all over! It was fun to be with Murphy again and see how much each of us had grown! We got to ride the C- Train there too, which is so much fun cause theres so many people to talk to ! We gave away 4 copies of the Book of Mormon. 

Things are starting to warm up again here! :) Ha but watch I say that now and it will probably snow in like 4 days ha.
This week me and Sister Nunez found 4 new people that we're teaching! Two couples. And one of them just moved here 2 months ago from Beijing China! I was like whoa!!!
I don't have a whole lot to say this week :) But I love and miss all of you so much!
The church is true, each day I have experience after experience letting me know. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith translated it through the power of God. I feel so blessed to know where I came from, why I'm here, and where I'm going after this life. There so many people out there searching for the truth and I love that Heavenly Father can deliver me to them so he can teach them the truth!
God is aware of all of us! He knows every thing we go through, and so does Jesus Christ!
Scriptures of the week:
Bible- Galatians 5:1
Book of Mormon- 2 Nephi 2 25-27
Until next time!
Sister Jaynie Connor.





No comments:

Post a Comment