Monday, July 14, 2014

ITS RAININ MEN


Ha just kidding. No men. But, it is raining like CRAZY here, I guess cats and dogs would be more fitting. Someone told us it's supposed to rain about 6 INCHES. I was like uhhhhh excuse me?!  It started raining about last Friday and I feel like it hasn't stopped since haha. Good thing I like rain :)
 
Things are going swell down here in good ol' Raymond. We just found out that me and Sister Barton are staying together another transfer. Things are going good with our investigators, so many miracles are happening. :) I am so terrible at family emails because I can never think of what to say ha. I found a family that is willing the lend me their violin for a bit here. I'm going to reteach myself and hopefully be able to play some beautiful music for some people :) I can't believe that it's already June! Me and Sister Barton are almost halfway through our missions! I got a little sad the other day because it has gone so fast :(
 
I hope all is well where ever all of you are! Be safe an be kind to one another!  There's always tomorrow :)
Since Im bad with words, here's a ton of pictures :)
 
Love you always
Bye!
 
2 Nephi 2:13 Book of Mormon pg 58


Rhurbarbbbbbbbbb! My favorite!



I'm too tall for Raymond......



No comments:

Post a Comment