Sunday, April 13, 2014

The sun will come out...

Somtime right? haha Just kidding, it finally came out again this weekend and melted almost all the snow!!!! It got all the way up to 11 C!!  Sunshine really does just make you happier. :)
 
This week was pretty good! I caught like a cold so I was kind of laid up for a day, BUT I'm feeling good and recharged now! :) Me and Sister Nunez have been working pretty hard! This week we went street contacting/door knocking and gave out 6 copies of the Book of Mormon! I love how diverse Calgary is! Out of the 4 copies of Book of Mormon we gave out on Friday, one went to a man from Ontario, second to a woman from the Phillipines, Third to a woman from Romania, and fourth to a man from Libya! And they all live on the same street! I was like what the heck where am I?!  It was so cool!
 
This week we picked up a new investigator! She has investigated the church before (like 2005) and we called her up and asked her if she would like to meet with us and she said yes!! So we're going to start teaching her more. Maria and Sara are doing good too, I asked them this week if they would get baptized but they didnt say yes.....but they didnt say no either. Ha I love them, we're still teaching them.
 
This week was General Conference, where instead of going to church, all the church members of the world gather together to hear fromt the general authorities of the church via broadcast. And it was so good! We watched on a projector at our Stake Center. All of the talks were amazing! I love how sometimes it feels like theyre talking especially for you. Here i'll attach the link so you can watch some of it, it's recorded and now online. :) Enjoy https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2014/04?cid=HPSU040614654&lang=eng
 
Things are going good up here :) The sun is shining again so that pretty much just makes me feel like a hundred bucks.
 
I hope that all of you are having an amazing start of your week. Keep your heads up! God will support you in all things, if you let him! Alma 38:5 (Book of Mormon) 
 
5 And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your atrust in God even so much ye shall be bdelivered out of your trials, and your ctroubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
 
 
God has our backs :) He loves you.
 
 
And I love you ! Have a terrific week!!!!!
 
 
Love your Favorite Curly headed missionary,
Sister Connor!

No comments:

Post a Comment