Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hey guys! Another short email this week, sorry /: Things are going great! I'm healthy! I got a blessing this week to help with my lack of sleep and night mares and it has helped so much! I don't wake up at night at all anymore. My companion and I are getting along great. And our ward is continuing to take such good care of us. I'm meeting so many people from so many places! I can add Brazil and Russia to my list ha. So many cool accents too. I love this area and know that I need to be here. We teach a lot of Less Actives and try to get them to come back to church, which is good because ha I myself am a Reactivation. I share my story almost daily ha and people love to hear it. I even got a chance to share it last night at a youth fireside in front of all the youth I encouraged them to never give up on the Inactive, because you never know, they might decide to serve a mission, in Calgary Canada. Well I don't have any time left. But I love you all and miss you dearly. Keep being examples to others! -"None of us is wise enough to make it on our own. We need the help, the wisdom, the guidance of the Almighty in reaching those decisions that are so tremendously important in our lives. There is no substitute for prayer, there is no greater resource." - Gordon B Hinckley Keep praying! Thanks for all that you all have done for me! Be nice to the missionaries! Love Sister Connor!

No comments:

Post a Comment