Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm doing good up here in Calgary! It snowed like 8 inches on Friday! It was insane! as you can see in the pics ha, on Thursday I had on a pencil skirt, flats, and no tights and the one of me in my puffy coat was taken on Friday ha the weather changes so quickly here. Ha I hope you all had a great Halloween! We aren't allowed out past 6 on Halloween so all the missionaries in our zone met at the church and played volleyball, it was way fun! I'm in Chapter 40 of Alma with my Book of Mormon reading, it just keeps getting better and better each day ha This week we have an appointment to meet with a nonmember to help her with her Family History, so all my ancestry knowledge and work is paying off because my companion doesn't know too much about it. Hopefully we'll be able to help her out. I love you all so much and I love getting your letters Thanks for all the love support and prayers. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such good family and friends to take care of me! I pray for all of you each day and I hope all is well! I'm alive, happy and healthy. and not frozen HA Ha. Stay safe! Sorry for such a short update! Until next week! Sister Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment