Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hello Family and Friends, I love you all so much! Another short email this week! Just know that I am healthy and happy! And I haven't frozen completely yet ha ha! Thank you for all the support love and prayers, I am so lucky to have you all. I have the greatest friends and family anyone could ask for! Remember to pray! And to share kindness with all you encounter! You never know who needs a smile! And be nice to any missionary you ever see! Trust me they need the love! Stay safe! and don't work too hard! oh! also! we picked up a new investigator this week! We were knocking on doors in an apartment complex and we were supposed to knock on doors 2 and 4, neither of them answered, next thing I knew I was ringing the door bell of door number 8! Had no idea what I was going to say or how I got there but since I did, the woman inside decided to be taught! She's been looking for a church here in Calgary! Awesome right? completely guided by the spirit! Love you all always! Sister Connor Ha ha... isn't this bird sweater AWESOME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment