Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hello family! I'm alive! My second week was great! It's hard to think that in 4 days I will have been out a month?! So crazy! I miss all of you so much and I hope everything is going good down in the states. I finally bought me a Canadian winter coat today haha I cant wait to wear it and be a fluffy haha. It goes from my knees to my chin and has a fur lined hood haha cant wait to send you pics ha. It actually hasn't been that cold here, I don't wear a jacket most of the time just a shirt or cardigan. The weather has been absolutely beautiful. We are currently searching for new investigators to teach. Our main focus right now has been visiting less active members Some have been really nice ha and some hide and don't answer the door. Ha but things have been so great! Im happy and I'm healthy and I am learning so much! Canadian Vocab: Washroom = bathroom, don't call it a bathroom haha So far in Canada I've met people from: USA Canada Guatemala Chile UK/England and Ireland The Irish family from our ward is one of my favorites, they noticed my Irish last name and immediately loved me haha. We have been fed dinner pretty much every night since I've been out My ward takes great care of me! My favorite is eating at families homes that have kids ha, cause we all know I communicate best with them. My trainer has been taking great care of me and we get along great! I sent Mom some pics and she should post them on Facebook, if not email her and ask to see them. Short email this week I love you all so much, thank you for the support and for the prayers and all the LOVE. Scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 28:28, build your foundation wisely. Until next time my loves! Be good to each other! Sister Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment