Monday, December 29, 2014

You better watch out....




Things are going great up here! This might be another famous Sister Connor short emails, sorry bout it. :( 

We had a great week! This week was BC exchange week so Tuesday after district meeting in Calgary me and Murphy hopped in the car to drive 5 hours down to a small town called Jaffray. We spent all of wednesday with them helping out in their area. I was with Sister Cunningham, a brand new missionary, fresh out the MTC. She did awesome ha we ate dinner in Jaffray then drove 2 hours north to spend the night with the Sisters in Invermere. Sister Matheson and Sister Shumway, I absolutely love them. We had an awesome exchange and a great time together. We were back in our area by Friday. Lots of street contacting this week and door knocking ha. But it was good, shared a ton of "He is the Gift" cards with people.

Our investigator David is just doing amazing as usual. I admire the faith of this man so much he's so excited to get baptized! Funny thing is, is that he's afraid of water.....so I asked him if he was nervous for his baptism. He said, "Yes, I am, but nothing good was ever easy. I'll be okay" Such an amazing guy!!!! i feel so blessed to teach him. 

I got to see one of my old companions this week Sister Stucki, we served together for a record of 9 days ha. But she's done with her mission now and came back up to visit with her mom! It was so good to see her.

Well fam and friends, I miss and love you lots. I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Talk to you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment