Monday, December 29, 2014

Peace on Earth and Mercy Mild....

hello Hello beautiful friends and family! I know that I am emailing a little/lot later than usual but don't freak out, all is well in Alberta.... This morning the Wrights from our branch took us SNOW SHOEING and it was SO FUN. I loved every second of it. But we didn't have time to email during the day, so...we're emailing now. :) See no need to panic.

But as usual I don't have a ton of time, shocker ha. And, I left my planner in the car, so I kinda sorta dont really remember that week that well.

David (our investigator) is doing amazing. HE IS SO EXCITED TO GET BAPTIZED. Ha and we're so excited for him as well. He's just been eating up everything we teach. I love it. Definitely prepared by the Lord. Such an amazing man. 

I'm alive and healthy. :) I thank Heavenly Father every day for that. He has given me so much and I am so appreciative. I love him so much, and I know that he loves me, and you. 

Sorry that this email is lame and not really long.

I saw "Meet the Mormons" this week! SO GOOD, if you haven't seen it yet, go. It really wasn't what I was expecting, it was better ha. :) 

We had our branch Christmas party this Saturday and a ton of people came! It was so fun ha, I love our little branch.

Welp, I promise that next weeks email will be MUCH better. 

Scripture of the week:
DC 6:36 "Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not." 

Especially with this Christmas season, direct your thoughts to your Father in Heaven, and our Savior Jesus Christ. :) With out them we are nothing, with them we can do EVERYTHING. 

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer.

I love you all more than words can describe. Thank you for all you do.

Until we meet again!

xoxo
Sister Jaynie Connor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment