Monday, December 8, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Hello Friends and Family!
It's that time of year again where every single picture you see me in I have on my beige huge coat. Ha sorry. Basically live in it.
I'm just gonna warn you right now that this email is going to be all over the place and probably really short. Not a whole lot to say this week honestly ha, things were pretty crazy.

It was transfer week!! And sadly me and Sister Jones are no longer. My new companion is Sister Murphy! Yep, me and Lamborghini Murphy from the MTC are reunited once again for round 2. Hmm what else is new? We drive a huge white mini-van temporarily. I call it the Great White Shark, gets us to and from pretty good ha. I feel like a mormon mother in training when I drive though. Super spacious ha.
Our investigator David is doing amazing!!! He just soaks everything up like a sponge! Still on date to be baptized January 10th. He even watched the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional last night and loved it. I feel so blessed to help him come unto Christ at this time. I'm so excited for him.!!
Things are getting busier and busier with Christmas coming up, I hope all of you are doing well! :)

I miss and love you all. Thanks for all you love and support!
xoxo
Sister Connor

Oh! I need a favor!! Well, more like the world needs a favor! We need to #sharethegift. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go on Christmas.Mormon.Org and find out! Then Share!!!
Scripture of the Week:
Romans 5:31-4

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:


No comments:

Post a Comment