Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Until we meet again Raytown.....

​Welp, It's transfer week! And I am being transferred back up to Calgary!! I have spent 4 transfers (almost 6 months) here in Raymond. My feelings are pretty bitter sweet about it. I have met some of the most amazing people here and they have taken such good care of me. And I have seen so many miracles. I am truly so blessed to have spent as long as I did here in this amazing town. I'm excited though for what lies ahead in Calgary. I have missed the city life. I don't know where I will be yet but I will tell you all in my next email :) Thank you to all of the Raymond Alberta stake for all the memories!! 

This week was pretty dang good! We had a few of our investigators come to church! Which is a pretty big deal!! Me and Sister Egbert along with our friend Sister Roach did a musical number in Sacrament for the 8th Ward and for Good Sam's. We played a mix of "Come ye thankful people come" and "For the beauty of the Earth" to the tune of "If you could Hie to Kolob." It WAS AWESOME! I played the violin, Egbert the piano, and Sister Roach sang. It was a lot of fun too! I just love the spirit that comes from music, just fills the soul in a way that words cannot. :) 

This week Elder Burrows hit his 18 month mark! And so in honor of that of course he burnt a pair of trousers. And since my year mark wasn't too long ago and I hadn't burnt anything yet I burnt a pair of my flats that had gotten pretty worn down. 

I dont really have much to say this week sadly. Not too many crazy or funny stories. But I do have some fun pictures? haha Enjoy!


Bahahaha me and Egs found our twins at Sister Robsons. The cocker spaniel and the lamb.


Just call me Sister Connor the Hornet Wrangler.



We went to go do service and then were going to change and go to a lesson right after....I forgot to pack some church shoes and flats..... ha thankfully we had time to run home so I didnt look like a TOTAL scrubby.


Oh yknow just some Russian Book of Mormon handing out in Raymond..... ha.


                                                                          #tallpeopleprobs

I honestly think I grew even more.

Alrighty then enough of that nonsense haha. Before I sign off I want you all to know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is Christs Church. There is no doubt in my mind. I want you also to know that I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it works hand in hand WITH the Bible. I know that the heavens aren't closed and that we have a living prophet here on the Earth today. I know that we are all children of God and that we lived with him before this life. And that we can live with him again after this life eternally with our families if we live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you haven't prayed for a while pray, if you haven't read your scriptures for a while read, if you can't remember the last time you went to church, its time to go back. Your Father in Heaven cares about you and wants you to be happy, He's even provided a way. Don't let it go to waste.

I love you all SO MUCH that there are not words to describe it. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you! 

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

Sister Jaynie Connor.
This video is SWEEEEEEEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment