Monday, August 25, 2014

ANIMAL CRACKERS IN MY SOUP.....

​monkeys and rabbits loop the loop?


Hello beautiful people!

This weeks email could be very short, or very long ha I dont really know ha, it will be a surprise to all of us.

IVE BEEN A MISSIONARY FOR 11 MONTHS!

When the good heck did that happen?! 

Monday!
We went out and saw my best friends out at the Hutterite Milford Colony. I love them soooooo much, they are the sweetest! Ha we have so much fun just being in their presence every time. And they sang for us too! They have the voices of angels and make my eyes water everytime they sing for us because it is so beautiful! They fed us dinner too! Home made chicken fried rice! Ha we're going back out there in a week to see them again.



Then that night we held a church tour at one of the church buildings, and in each of the different rooms a missionary taught a different part of the Restoration. My job was to be the tour guide :) 

Tuesday I picked up a violin from one of the members here in town! And every spare minute we have I'm playing it ha. It all just came  back to me :) 

Wednesday IT RAINED AND RAINED AND RAINED ha pretty much rained all the way until yesterday night! 

Thursday we had zone conference!!! And it was amazing! We even got to go and do a session in the Cardston temple. I loved every second. I just love the temple so much, so peaceful. GAH I LOVE THE GOSPEL.

Agh, I'm out of time :( I apologize. ha This week so many cool things happened ha but if you were to judge it by my email you'd think it was lame.

Ha take my word for it. THIS WEEK WAS MAGICAL AND AMAZING.

Doctrine and Covenants 88:63 

 63 Draw near unto me and will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock,and it shall be openeunto you.


He's waiting.  And I can promise you that if you do sincerely seek him, and pray and ask, HE WILL ANSWER YOU. He wants to.


I love the gospel. I know its true. And I know it can change your life. What are you waiting for?

Love you always! I promise to be better next week!

Love Sister Connor.


No comments:

Post a Comment