So me and Chasen got to play mommy for a week! :) As much grief as our 15 little girls caused us that week. I wouldn't trade them for the world. They were so sweet and loving to each other and other campers. I love Omni because no matter where I go someone is either on my back, holding my hand, or sitting on my lap, and I absolutely adore it. The kids have to leave their parents for a week so they are super super cuddly. One night a girl even climbed into my bunk ha.
At Omni the kids got to:
- See the animals of Roo's n More
- Learn about and hold many birds of prey.
- Dissect owl pellets.
- Tie Dye
- Make cool paper mache masks.
- Do a couple of the Ropes Course elements
- and many more activities that I'm having trouble remembering now ha :)
I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with these kids and such a great staff, I think I said this before that it was the best 2 weeks of my summer. Truly a blessing to be in their presence.