Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh College....

     Okay......COLLEGE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! No like seriously I am having so much fun!!

Here's my schedule:

Class Piano has been my favorite class so far, ha well it is monday, but still for right now its number one. My teacher is from South Africa, and has an accent that kind of sounds like a proper Shrek in a way. There are only about 15-20 of us in the class (I'm bad at estimating,sorry). But I can tell it's going to be pretty cool.

I love meeting new people where ever I meet here, and everyone is so friendly and polite. I was walking to my first class this morning and right on the bat a girl smiled and said good morning! Totally made my day. There are A TON of blonde haired blue eyed girls and at times even I feel like a minority and my hairs only a light shade of brown ha. Other than the over populating blondes our school is very diverse, there are students from all over the world here.

My third night here was the start of Flight School here. For those of you who don't know what Flight School is, here at SUU all new students are required to take University 1010 to kind of get you into the swing of how college works. For this class you are required to attend flight school, and at flight school, there are motivational speakers, huge ice breaker games, and kind of like opening ceremonies. Like the first night was Campus Tie Dye, they handed out free white t-shirts and hand buckets of dye and gloves set up to do your thang. It was a lot of time and a great opportunity to make friends.  Well I don't want to bore you so for now this is all I'm writing ha farewell! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment