Sunday, March 2, 2014

Holy Cow! This week was the craziest week I've experienced in my entire life! It was transfer week, which means I moved to a different area of the mission with a new companion. I was bummed to leave the Queensland Ward and the South Zone though. But it was my time to get out and experience more of Calgary. Ha and I am now serving in the Evergreen and Shawnessy Ward in the Foothill Zone. Ha which is basically just across the street from my last zone. I'm so excited though I can tell that im really really going to love it here.
This week I had quite a few companions :) And lived in a handful of different places.
I served with Sister Hatch, then Sister Koller and Sister McDade, and now I'm in a tripanionship with Sister Armstrong from Utah and Sister Hooker from Arizona. And things are settling down and going good now! I can tell that I'm really going to like my new wards. And Sister Armstrong has served in Evergreen before so she's filling me in on everything that I need to know :) I am so thankful for her!
We started teaching a man this week from West Africa. He's Amazing! You can tell he's been searching his whole life for the Gospel! He asks so many questions and it's great because we have the answers! He's going to come to church with us this week!
Sophie from my last area is getting baptized soon!!!!! And I am so excited! The picture attached is me and Sister Keller with her after I had to say good bye :(
Not a whole lot to say this week. Just that I know that God loves us and is aware of us! I learned that firsthand this week. I also learned that he doesnt ask us to do anything that we physically cannot do, and that he wont prepare a way for us to do it. Just like it says in 1 Nephi 3:7 (book of mormon) I love this Gospel and I love being a missionary. I'm having so much fun and I am learning so much each day! So thankful for everything I have!
Scripture of the week comes from 2 Nephi 31:16, endure to the end my friends :)
love you with all i got!!!! thanks for all the love and support and prayers!
Dont work too hard! Remember to smile and enjoy life, cause we dont have it forever.
Until Next week!
Sister Jaynie Connor
Me and Sister Armstrong and Sister Hooker! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment