Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ha surprise, I have a new companion! ha wait what?! yep, ha I got a new companion Sister Keller on Friday. Yes like Helen Keller :) She's super sweet and awesome! Things are going so well with us! Ha and we laugh and smile all the time. I'm loving it. Pretty crazy week last week, but, I'm glad things are settling down now.
 
The weather has been so crazy this week. We were in a freezing rain storm yesterday. I thought there was nothing worse than a blizzard, and I was corrected. Its just like a blizzard, just gets you soaking wet! Hair, coat, bag everything. Then the rain freezes on the ground and makes everything like a huge hockey rink ha, so slippery.
 
I love my ward! Theyre all so amazing here and they take such good care of us. I love them all, and I love playing with their kids ha. Whenever I leave someones house my face hurts from smiling so much. They just make me happy! ha.
 
Not a whole lot to say this week. Just that I love this Gospel and being a missionary. I'm exactly where I need to be and so happy! I know this is the true church and that the bible and book of mormon are true too, I get that confirmation EVERYTIME I read them. I just love it all! :)
 
Be good to everyone this week! I miss and love all of you!
 
Scripture of the Week:
Romans 15:1 (Bible)
Jacob 2:19 (Book of Mormon)
 
Love you all!
 
Until next time!
 
Sister Jaynie Connor
 
Inline image 1
This a Chinook cloud at sunset. Ha google what Chinooks are.

No comments:

Post a Comment