Friday, June 8, 2012

The final walk....

Today was the last time I would walk down the halls of Desert Oasis High School as a student. It was a truly bittersweet moment and dint actually hit me until I was sitting at home two hours later. I am really going to miss that school. It helped me grow into the woman I am today. I remember going in my freshman year wearing bermuda shorts and marching trumpet and I came out the Senior Class President and the Prom Queen. I lot happened in those four years, some good things, some bad things. But I wouldn't replace any of those memories for the world. This year we are the FIRST FOUR YEAR graduating class to walk across that stage for our school. And I am so proud of my class mates. I cannot wait to see all the amazing things they accomplish in this life. This class definitely had some super stars in it, and I'm dreading Graduation on June  13th when I will say my final goodbye to most of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment